What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files, downloaded from websites to your computer or smartphone as you browse and use the Internet.
- A session cookie only exists for the duration of your visit to a website. They recognise your computer or smartphone as you move between pages. These cookies can be used, for example, to maintain secure logins.
- A persistent cookie stays on your device for a set period of time and can be used, for example, to remember you when you next visit the website.
There are two main types of cookie:
The source of each cookie also varies. Some cookies are owned and created by the website you are viewing ('first-party' cookies), but others are supplied by an independent company ('third-party' cookies).
When referring to cookies, this also includes similar online tracking devices such as web beacons and flash cookies that we may use.
Managing Your Cookies
You can enable or disable cookies on your smartphone and/or computer's Internet browsing software. Please check the instructions or preference settings to do so. You can also find useful guidance and information on how to manage your cookies at allaboutcookies.org.
If you choose, you can set your browser to inform you when cookies are sent or you may choose not to accept cookies. If you haven't done this, our system will issue cookies when you visit the site.
Neonmarcomms.com, Cookies and You
- Gather information about how customers use our website, including which pages they visit and which parts they click on
- To identify returning users and customise settings
- To provide a smoother browsing experience for some parts of the site
The Neonmarcomms.com website uses both session and persistent cookies to:
None of the cookies used on our site store personally identifiable or sensitive information.